Washington Publishers 2015 Book Design and Effectiveness Awards – Call for Entries
The 2015 Book Design Awards will be held at the Tenley Branch of the DC Public library on May 15, 2015.
4450 Wisconsin Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20016
Who Can Enter?
Membership in Washington Publishers is not required. Anyone affiliated with the production and publication of a qualifying book may submit an entry. Submitted books, whether priced or disseminated for free, must meet the following criteria:
- The publisher must be located in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, or West Virginia
- Books must be copyrighted by or carry the ISBN of an eligible publisher
- Books must have a spine
- Books must have been published between April 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015
- Entries must be received electronically by March 31, 2015
- Entry fees must be paid online or via check by April 10th
For more information including how to enter, visit their Design Awards page.